2.06.2008

You know what time it is... Week #9 Project Runway Challenge!

I know, I know... I don't have time for this. But it's kind of addictive! Plus, maybe I'll want to revisit this idea sometime in the future...

Wow -- I just realized we're down to six designers. Do you have a favorite amongst the contenders? Ricky, Rami, Christian, Chris, Sweet P or Jillian.

Um, the divas of the WWE? Their challenge is to create an outfit for the divas to wear in the ring. What in the world are we going to do?! (OMG -- they're going shopping at "Spandex House"!)

OK, let's do this: Design something that expresses your imagined self. While these divas are doing a job (albeit a non-traditional one!), they're also role-playing and living out fantasy lives. What do you DREAM of being? What do you want to be when you grow up? How do you see yourself? (This might be different than how the world sees you...) What is your dream job or aspiration?

No comments: