4.20.2008

Where do the days go?!

I can't believe it's been a week since I last talked to you... well, actually, if I think back over the week, it's easy to see why... :)

Some of us at the office took a long lunch Friday to go see the cherry blossoms... too bad the best looking ones were behind razor wire, best seen from the train! It was great to get outside on a beautiful day, but the pollen was out in full force (my black shoes had a distinct yellow cast to them by the time we made it back to the office)... by the time I left the office, I was coughing. Spent the day lolling around yesterday, coughing, blowing my nose and generally feeling like something the cat dragged in. I was feeling somewhat better today (enough to start my little quilt for Kate's swap), then spiked a fever after supper. This seems like the same kind of garbage I had 6 weeks ago when I moved here (and 6 weeks before that...) I do NOT care for the theme of 2008 so far!

No comments: