11.26.2007

The Week Ahead

Thank you for your nice comments about my funky little project... I still haven't decided if I really love it, but I feel good about working on it, and that will have to do for now ;)

I'm feeling somewhat more hopeful this week...
  • My bite splint is back from the lab, and I'm happily clenching and grinding already this evening.
  • I have an appointment with The Batman for Thursday morning.
  • I have only two background segments left on my PJ week #1 project.
  • I felted the wool for week #2 last night.
Too bad I have to clean the house before Thursday morning and go to an early evening meeting Wednesday night! Ah well, baby steps, baby steps.

I might be most excited about meeting the Batman in person... expect a full rundown later in the week!

No comments: