3.01.2009

I gotta post more often!

My sister has started sending me "bump" messages to blog :) [As an aside, dear one, you *could* start your own blog...]

Nevertheless, I'm here, and watching Iron Chef. Cat Cora is making something with deep fried frozen ketchup canelles. I'm intrigued...

Here's what I've been working on:

Faberge Neckwarmer

It's Faberge Neck Warmer (pattern by Nina Machlin Dayon, published on Ravelry), which uses a beaded trellis stitch. Yarn is Malabrigo worsted merino, in color Cinnabar (yum!).

I also started another ruffle-y scarf in a non-pink color, but it's only eight rows in, so it's not really anything to show off yet.

Enjoy...

3 comments:

black bear cabin said...

that scarf is going to be absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm far from being the wise, witty, articulate one in the family...so I'll save the blogging for you :-)

Carrie! said...

WOW! Look at how crafty YOU are! I attempted a short 3-hour "learn to knit" class. What a friggin' disaster. I mean, I think if I could learn to recognize a mistake on my own, maybe I could get somewhere, but that is the problem. I wouldn't know if I made one or not...it all looks like looped yarn to me..mistake or no. Hm.

Maybe I should stick to scrapbooking?