5.18.2008

ALQS top done


Yippee! I've got my top done for Kate's Another Little Quilt Swap. I'm debating whether to do a plain back (I've got a nice red and white print, of course) or something a little more creative. Since there's plenty of time, I might go the creative route. We'll see. Now that I've said it out loud, though, I probably have to, huh?!

I was going to give you a link to the inspiration quilt, but it's not online where I thought it would be, so it'll have to wait for another day. For now, enjoy my version :)


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Colene said...

I love it. Lots of work you put into that little quilt.

ideagirl said...

Good lord girl, you do beautiful work.

Miss talking to YOU!!

xo Tam

sophie said...

Beautiful!

Classic!

So You!

How can you stand to give it away?

loulee said...

Looks like a sweet little top Amy.

Kate North said...

I love it too. Another one I'd like to own! I'm getting this vibe off you that you like red and white... :)

Dorothy said...

May I tell you how yummy that quilt loks? OMG, I waaaaaaaaaant it.