8.30.2008

Questions Answered

#1) Kathie asked: a craft store, like AC Moore or Michaels?
  • No, I didn't go to a craft store yesterday. (I went to Michaels twice last weekend, but not at all yesterday!)
#2) Dorothy asked: Was your detour north of your planned route?
  • No, I didn't go north of 78.
Good questions -- Dorothy knocked out half the geographical options, and Kathie took care of a category.

These don't count, because my darling sister has a literacy problem (must be the thought of school starting on Tuesday!): No, she can't play, and yes, there is a prize. The prize, in case you missed it, is something I bought at that store!

My trip to the LQS wasn't that exciting... I only bought that backing and a little gifty for my Mini-Booty Swap partner. Since I'm going to Harrisburg next week for Pennsylvania Quilt National Extravaganza XV (!), I practiced restraint, thinking I might want to shop at the show or in Lancaster instead.


No comments: